I am aware that I don’t post as often as I’d want to; ideally, I’d post twice or thrice a week, but I’m barely managing once a week these days.. I’m quite busy with studying, and I’ve got enough distractions as is. I do still get a lot of make up and stuff coming in, and I’ve got a LOT coming up!! I even made a list 😉
A while ago, along with a NOTD, I posted about a nail polish set I won! I was ecstatic, but I found out I won even more! I won an Essence bag, filled to the rim with lovely products from DoorMariska , a Urban Decay (dupe/fake) from Femketje’s Blog, and mere minutes ago I found out I won something from MissPinkyNails too!! For someone who ‘never wins anything’ I’m getting quite lucky (note to self, buy lottery ticket)!!
So, of course, I’ll write a post about these things! Further coming up:
- L’oreal surprise pack that I bought. 3 out of 4 products were lip products, so I sent an email (I was quite nice I think!) and they’re going to send me some new things! The review about the products I already have is almost ready, so expect that in the very near future.
- Action lip sticks and eye shadow palette. Because it was dirt cheap
- Action Foundations (same as before, might be one big post)
- Old make up I have, because I have a lot of stuff I got as a kid or teenager, which might be interesting to review or at least talk about 🙂
- DIY project! I just made this, and it’s so easy, I think everyone should do it 😀
That’s it for now. If you’re not subscribed, do so on Bloglovin‘ or WordPress, to keep up to date with all posts coming!!
Which one are you most excited about? I really want to show you the DIY and stuff I won!!