I don’t have many polishes yet, but I’d like to share my stash and swatches with you!
Since my nails aren’t looking very great, and I don’t want to ruin them more by putting on lots of polish and then having to take it off with remover again, AND I wanted to review my swatches at any time I want, I put them in a small book. This was also an easy way to test the opacity (the book has lines) in multiple layers.
And now, tilted to see the shine/shimmer!
Listed with links (where possible):
- Action rainbow polishes (set of 6)
- HEMA Longlasting 185 and 41 (both not available in the webshop anymore, but check out their other polishes here)
- NYC Highline Green (298) and NYC Village (206) (here or in various drug stores)
- Miss Sporty 133 (here)
- Essence Colour & go Galactic Glam (171) (here)
- Collection 2000 283 (really old, but still a good consistency!)
- Soho polish (had no info on it whatsoever)
- Essence 101 Dalmations (22 Black dress and white tie) (Couldn’t find a direct link, but it’s reviewed by a Dutch blogger here)
- Pink striper polish (at BornPrettyStore, #4)
- (not pictured) Light blue polish I featured before
My favourites are the Essence ones! I love both the blue glittery one, as well as the Dalmations top coat. They also look great together! 🙂 Which is your favourite, and what colours/polishes should I add to my collection?
If you want to order anything from BPS, you can use this coupon code: